Optimum Discharge Machine for Rectangular Bunkers
Designed for difficult non free flowing bulk solids, the Saxlund Push Floor is therefore mainly suitable for the cement industry, timber and wood board industries as well as for sludge cake handling in the water industry and indeed many other industries worldwide.
The Push Floor is an ‘original’ discharger design by the Saxlund International Group for square and rectangular bunkers. It is designed to function with non free-flowing and difficult to handle bulk solid materials. The flat bottom floor concept gives many advantages and the Push Floor can be used in a number of different configurations to suit the client’s particular requirement. Reliable discharge and accurate metering can be achieved on demand.
‘Live Storage’ feed solution to a down stream process for bulk solids, particularly non-free flowing, heavy, wet and difficult to handle materials.
A series of parallel pusher frames (ladders) are connected to a series of hydraulic cylinders located at one side of the Push Floor. Each ladder performs a reciprocating motion on the flat bunker floor shearing a layer of material from the bunker into a collection conveyor. ‘Stop tubes’ and ‘levelling rolls’ can be incorporated for smoother discharge if required.
The Push Floor discharge machine can be used in a number of different Push Floor Cylindersconfigurations. It can be used in the bottom of a square or rectangular silo or bunker. It can be used to push the material to one end of the bunker or to pull it to the other end. It can also push and pull the material to the centre of the bunker where there can be either one or several screws, solids handling pumps etc. It is then performing as a rectangular version of the Sliding Frame machine. The Push Floor can also be used as a ‘drive in, tip and leave’ machine or indeed as a stockpile reclaimer.
- SB To push material to one end of the bunker.
- ZB To pull material to one end of the bunker.
- SZB To push and pull material to the centre of the bunker
Up to 500m3/hr per module
- Up to 9,000m wide per section of floor
- Up to 25,000mm long
- Multiple floors can be used dependant on space constraints
- Biomass Power Station Fuel Store
- Secondary Fuel Store
- Truck Reception Bunker
- Truck Loading System
- Effective and simple operation.
- Uniform draw down of material on “first in, first out” principle.
- Accurate discharge and metering of the stored material on demand.
- External maintenance possible – even with the bunker full.
- Low power usage – ladders move only required loose material.
- Low maintenance costs
- Flat bottom bunkers – economic to construct and maximize capacity
- Wood Chips
- SRF and RDF
- Wood Pellets
- Tyre Chips
- Shredded Waste Wood
- Palm Nut Kernels
- Peanut Husks
- Sludge Cake