At the moment we all have concerns around the COVID-19 virus and its impact on our daily lives, and we understand that some of our customers and suppliers may have concerns about current contracts, spare parts and project development.
We would like to reassure you that Saxlund are going to exceptional lengths within our business to ensure there is as little disruption as possible during this period. Our key aim is to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues while maintaining our ability to serve our clients.
We are still open for business as usual and have transitioned to all staff working from home which is proving very successful, using Microsoft Teams as our primary collaboration tool. Along with this we have the additional actions, some of which are detailed below –
- Continued monitoring and action of the UK Government and Public Health England guidance.
- Ensuring employees receive regular briefings regarding new operating procedures aimed at protecting our colleagues, their families, customers and the business.
- Increasing the frequency of handwashing, cleaning and disinfecting surfaces such as doors, phones and desks.
- Restrictions of staff travel between the office, customers and sites.
- Checking our suppliers to ensure they are doing the same and are open for business.
As we know things are changing daily, for now it’s business as usual and we will endeavour to provide you with the highest level of service that Saxlund pride ourselves on. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to monitor developments and update our news pages on our website.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.